Portable Room Dividers Are Easy To Use And Can Transform Your Space
Affordable and multipurpose, Screenflex Room Dividers roll with ease right into place and can divide any room.
This photo showed how clean and organized a room will look with just one divider pulled open across the room. The freestanding divider folds up into a compact footprint of 2.5′ x 3′. Also, your room dividers can nest together for even more space savings.
Pastor Paul at Crosspointe Church in Sanger California needed a portable wall for Awana and to hide some chairs, tables and things that have been collected over time. You can see how the room looks before and after the divider is opened up. Two groups can meet in this one large space during Awana. One group plays games while the other group memorizes their verses. The room divider is a great help providing a visual barrier between the groups.
Prior to purchasing their Screenflex room dividers, several heavy and bulky cabinets were pulled into the middle of the room to create a wall and separate the two Awana groups. Now that they are using a Screenflex Room Divider, set up only requires one person and only takes seconds to put into place.
Because they are so versatile, the use of portable room dividers to maximize space, is becoming a staple in most churches and schools.
Here are some of the key features to look for in a room divider.
- Self Leveling Casters provide stability and support for uneven floors and transitions.
- Corner Caster Wheel Locks keep the unit stationary.
- Position Control Hinges securely hold panel in position.
- Multi-unit connectors lock units together to achieve any length
- Units fold easily for compact storage.
- Acoustical Sound Absorbing Panels absorb up to 65% of the sound.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Full-length piano hinges run the full-length of the divider to create a complete visual barrier and sturdier design.
Use your room dividers for temporary or permanent solutions for all of your room dividing needs. In emergency situations, such as natural disasters, portable room dividers are often used to create privacy in temporary shelters. Dressing rooms, nursing stations, and medical aid stations can be quickly set up in arenas, field houses, church basements or other shelters where privacy is needed. Quick ship is available for select styles.
Manage the space in your facility with Screenflex. Call us today at 800-553-0110 for a quote or to get a list of customers in your area.