How can the room dividers be cleaned?FABRIC:
- Screenflex divider fabrics are 100% polyester fiber that makes them colorfast to standard wet and dry cleaning procedures, as well as highly resistant to most spot cleaning solvents. Avoid excessive brushing or rubbing during cleaning practices to prevent fuzzing of the fabric surfaces. As with any fabric, a small area should be pre-tested when applying a cleanser.
- Because of the very low absorption properties of polyester, grime will tend to remain on the fabric surface and can usually be removed without the need of vigorous treatment:
- Oil or grease type spots will respond to a mild solvent or dry cleaning agent. The blotting technique will be sufficient to remove most stains.
- For general dirt or grime spots, sponging with the foam from a mild detergent or upholstery shampoo will remove the accumulated dirt and grime. Room temperature solution should be sufficient. Rinse well with a clean sponge to remove traces of the water-based cleaning agent. The fabric will dry very quickly but avoid over saturating the panels.
- To maintain the original condition of the fabric, frequent vacuuming or light brushing is recommended. When the fabric has reached an overall soiled state, use a professional furniture cleaning service for cleaning recommendations.
How do I care for my Dry Erase Marker Board?Melamine Marker Board Use Dry Erase or Water Based Markers Only!
- Wash with clean water, using a clean soft cloth.
- Remove any stubborn dirt or stains with a mild liquid detergent, or a very mild powdered hand soap, such as an automatic dishwasher soap. Do not use abrasive cleaners, abrasive pads, or scouring powders. Old or set stains may require a solvent to soften. If a solvent is used, follow with a mild powdered hand soap and rinse as in part #3.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water and let surface air dry. Do not wipe dry with a cloth or a sponge.
- When an oil based or permanent marker has created stains, many times the stain can be removed by tracing the marks with a dry erase marker.
- When step 4 does not work, use a mild solution of bleach and water to clean the surface. Let air dry.
- For occasional cleaning, use a non-oil based solution such as a glass cleaner.