You just Bought A Screenflex Room Divider, So What Happens Next?
Congratulations and thank you for choosing to make your room divider purchase with us! Between now and the date of your delivery, we’d like to provide you with the answers to some frequently asked questions:
Screenflex Room Divider Shipping Information
When Will My Room Dividers be Shipped?
- After full payment has been received, your order is sent to our production area and based on your specifications, work begins on your order. At that time, you will receive an email confirming your order.
- You should expect your divider to ship within 2-3 weeks from the date your order was placed.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a tracking number and carrier information. The shipping company will then call you to arrange a Monday through Friday delivery.
How are Screenflex products packaged?
We ship our products fully assembled because we don’t want you to have to do a single thing once you receive your divider. To make sure it arrives in factory condition, Screenflex uses rugged packaging boxes approved by the NMFTA (National Motor Freight Traffic Association) to ship its products. We don’t skimp when it comes to ensuring your divider arrives at your door in perfect condition. Don’t believe us? Watch our Room Divider Packaging Video or view it as a slideshow Room Divider Packaging as see how we do it.
- All Screenflex Room Dividers are shipped via common freight carrier.* You will be contacted by the freight company to schedule a delivery date.
- The method of delivery will be what’s called a tailgate delivery. This means the driver will bring the product to the back of the truck, but you are responsible for taking the boxes off the back (tailgate) of the truck, unpacking and inspecting them, and afterward, bringing them inside. Partitions range in weight from 41 to 224 lbs. You will need 2-3 people from your facility to move the divider from the truck safely.
What Should I Do After I Remove My Room Dividers From The Truck?
INSPECT! After you move the dividers from the truck, it is imperative you immediately unbox the divider and inspect it before the driver has left, and you’ve taken full possession of your room divider(s) from the shipping company. Do not sign for the delivery until after you have inspected them using our inspection procedure Please review, print and follow this Room Divider Arrival Inspection Checklist. Contact Customer Service immediately at 800-553-0110 to report any damage or shortage. Our friendly representatives will work hard to a smile on your face and get a replacement to you as soon as possible.
Then, after you’ve inspected and received your room dividers,
Please accept a heartfelt thank you from every Screenflex employee. We appreciate that you chose to buy your room divider from us, and we hope you’re very happy with your products. If you’re as happy as we are, we hope you’ll tell your colleagues, and even connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
*Portable Classrooms ship via Inside Delivery, which means the driver is required to go inside, beyond the front door or loading dock, to deliver your shipment, instead of remaining at the dock or truck.).