You just Bought A Screenflex Room Divider, So What Happens Next?
Congratulations and thank you for choosing to make your room divider purchase with us! Between now and the date of your delivery, we’d like to provide you with the answers to some frequently asked questions:
Screenflex Room Divider Shipping Information
When Will My Room Dividers Ship?
- After arranging payment, your order is sent to our production area, and work begins on your order specifications. At that time, you will receive an email confirming your order.
- You should expect your divider to ship within 2 weeks from the date of placing your order.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a tracking number and carrier information. The shipping company will then call you to arrange a Monday through Friday delivery.
How are Screenflex products packaged?
We ship our products fully assembled because we don’t want you to have to do a single thing once you receive your divider. To make sure it arrives in factory condition, Screenflex uses rugged packaging boxes approved by the NMFTA (National Motor Freight Traffic Association) to ship its products. We don’t skimp when it comes to ensuring your divider arrives at your door in perfect condition. Don’t believe us? Watch our Room Divider Packaging Video or view it as a slideshow Room Divider Packaging as see how we do it.
- Screenflex uses a common freight carrier* to ship its Room Dividers. The freight company will contact you directly to schedule a delivery date.
- The method of delivery will be what’s called a ‘tailgate delivery.’ What this means is, the driver will bring the box to the back of the truck, but you handle taking the boxes off the back (tailgate) of the vehicle. You’re also responsible for unpacking and inspecting them, and afterward, bringing them inside. Partitions range in weight from 41 to 224 lbs. You will need 2-3 people from your facility to move the divider from the truck safely.
What Should I Do After I Remove My Room Dividers From The Truck?
INSPECT! After you move the dividers from the truck, it is imperative you immediately unbox the divider and inspect it. Do this before the driver has left, and you’ve taken full possession of your room divider(s) from the shipping company. Do not sign for the delivery until after you’ve inspected them using our inspection procedure. Please review, print and follow this Room Divider Arrival Inspection Checklist. Contact Customer Service immediately at 800-553-0110 to report any damage or shortage. Our friendly representatives will work hard to a smile on your face and get a replacement to you as soon as possible.
Then, after you’ve inspected and received your room dividers,
Please accept a heartfelt thank you from every Screenflex employee. We appreciate that you chose to buy your room divider from us, and we hope you’re very satisfied with your products. If you’re as happy as we are, we hope you’ll tell your colleagues, and even connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
*Portable Classrooms ship via Inside Delivery. This delivery method means the driver must go inside, beyond the front door or loading dock, to deliver your shipment, instead of remaining at the dock or truck.).