So You’re Thinking of Dividing a Room with Classroom Dividers Partitions?
It’s a problem as old as the hills, and you’re suffering with it: a lack of classroom space. You need not just any space but “good” space. Usable temporary classrooms that fit your needs with a classroom divider that’s flexible. What do you do?
Perhaps you can relate to this problem: Your enrollment is way up this year, which is a great problem to have. However, you need to find a way to maximize your space to run two classes simultaneously in a shared classroom. Here are a few simple options to maximize your facility space to achieve your classroom goals.
- Use a part of the gymnasium: Use classroom dividers to section off a portion of the gym as a classroom. P.E. classes. can maintain their regular schedule
- Add a mobile classroom: Mobile options are best suited for mild climates when students need to walk to the mobile units.
- Alter an existing classroom: This is easier than one might think. By using a Screenflex classroom partition you can create multiple learning stations within one classroom. No need to worry about interfering with ventilation, HVAC, lighting, and egress. Arrange classroom room dividers in place, lock the corner casters in place and your new classroom is ready for use.
Why Screenflex Room Dividers for Classrooms are the Most Effective Solution for Your Room Dividing Needs
Dividing a classroom using a Screenflex portable room divider is hands down the superior alternative for many reasons.
- A flexible product: Unlike constructing a permanent wall or a ceiling-mounted divider, accordion classroom partitions allow you to change the dynamic of your classrooms as quickly as your enrollment numbers. Should your headcount change in the future, enabling you to use your entire classroom, room dividers from Screenflex can be easily moved and used in another area where they are needed or stored for future semesters. If you need them to, Screenflex folding separators break down and roll into any new space in just minutes.
- A multi-use product: Yes, they divide space, but they can also serve other purposes. You can customize your room dividers with hanging marker boards, dry-erase panels, or storage caddies, giving instructors horizontal space to teach with. You can also tack students’ artwork or important notices onto the surface of these freestanding classroom dividers. Partitions we provide can be used in many different ways in the classroom; see what some of our clients have done with them!
- A more stable, sound-absorbing product: Our manufacturing process along with a patented design and higher-quality materials are what set Screenflex dividers apart from the rest and makes us a leader in the industry.
- Free design service: There’s no need to involve architects and contractors when you have us! Give us the dimensions of your space and tell us your needs. Our design experts will create a professional floor plan and 3-D design of your space and do so in the most economical way possible. And as always, this service is free of charge, whether you buy from us or purchase elsewhere.
- A fraction of the cost: Reasonably priced, our dividers won’t put a great strain on the budget of a school or church, and their superior quality makes them a smart investment.
Screenflex turns your space problem into a problem solved, and we can do it quickly. Some of our products are ready to ship the next day. Our customer service representatives are ready to help you. Give us a call at 800-553-0110, email [email protected], or chat with us live to find a simple solution to your classroom dividing needs.