Screenflex Portable Room Dividers can be found helping solve space and time management issues from the smallest village halls to the largest military bases across our country. When dividers are needed to create instant training rooms, voting booths, display important materials during Fire Prevention Week or dozens of other uses, set up is simple. One person can easily roll them into position, unlock a simple latch and unfold up to 24 f.t of sound absorbing tackable dividers in seconds. A closed divider takes up as much space as an office chair and multiple closed dividers “nest” together for compact storage.
Common sense and decades of experience have taught us that to make a long-lasting quality product, three major component parts must come together simultaneously.
- All Screenflex products are built in our United States of America
- Highest quality materials used for construction
- Panels built using a 3/4″ closed cell honeycomb core
- TWO layers of sound absorbing fiberglass used for added sound absorption
- 36 vinyl or fabric finishing options
- Self-leveling casters adapt to varying floor surfaces
- Durable steel end frame lowers the center of gravity to create a stable divider
- Longer lengths easily created with our Multi-Unit Connector option
These and other technological advancements have earned the Screenflex the United States Patent # 6892784……”Stabilized Portable Room Dividers”.
All Screenflex Products purchased under GSA Contract Number GS-28F-0044V include Scotchguard on all panels, black metal trim and caster accents.