Why Choose Screenflex Portable Welding Screens
Portable welding screens from Screenflex provide the perfect solution for creating safe welding and grinding environment anywhere in your facility. All-steel framing plus Sandel Fire Barrier fabric means these Class A fire-rated dividers will stand up to sparks from welding and grinding. This welding shield is freestanding, with no overhead rails or frames required. The panels on a Screenflex welding screen are hinged together from top to bottom, which eliminates any gaps and reduces the potential for flash burns and the glare of dangerous UV light. Required by OSHA, welding screens offer protection to other workers when welding is performed in their vicinity. Hence, using a welding curtain is an essential step in creating a safe welding environment for yourself or your coworkers.
Safety is a Priority
- fire barrier fabric used on all welding screen panels
- ASTM-E84 CLASS 1 (UL 723, UBC 8-1, NFPA 255) fire rating
- Product ships fully assembled
- NRC .55 for maximum sound absorbency
- Full-length hinge eliminates gaps and reduces the potential for flash burns and the glare of dangerous UV light
- Screenflex fire resistant screens are more economical and easier to use than similar products
- Locks in place with position control hinges and locking end casters
- A full-length hinge secures all Screenflex welding screens together from top to bottom.
- All products drop ship directly to the customer in 5 to 10 days
- Set up straight or with turns between panels
Steel panel frames and low and durable end frames provide stability to the welding screen. The sturdy end frame enables you to quickly reposition the divider into a straight, angled, “L,” or “U” shape to surround a welding area, create a temporary welding booth, or form a complete welding enclosure. The open space at the bottom of the welding screen provides for air flow and offers ample room for welding hoses and power cords.