Dynamic Art Department Displays!
Each year, more and more art departments are discovering that our FREEstanding portable room dividers are becoming a staple for their art programs.
Cedar Crest High School in Lebanon, Pennsylvania purchased two 6′ x 13′-1″ (7 panel) FREEstanding portable room dividers to use mainly for their annual art shows and science fairs.
Each year, Cedar Crest High School hosts both art shows and a science fair. The dividers display everything neatly and conveniently and the dividers that they purchased can hold around 78 square feet of “stuff”, and that’s just on one side. Panels are tackable and can accept push pins, tacks and staples easily.
Here are some of the benefits of Screenflex art displays:
- Display everything and anything.
- Easily rolls from room to room.
- Flexible enough to fit almost any configuration.
- Can be stored in a closet or other small space (approx 2′ x 3′).
- Versatile and economical.
- Multiple dividers can be latched together.
- Accepts tacks, push pins & staples.
- Panels will absorb up to 65% of sound.
- Environmentally friendly with 76% recycled material.
- Uses self leveling casters.
- No assembly required.
- 36 sizes to choose from.
- Comes in a variety of colors.
- Unmatched stability.
Cedar Crest High enjoys their dividers and the versatility they provide.
Diane Miller comments:
I am one of the art teachers at Cedar Crest High School and want you to know that we are pleased with our Screenflex display panels. Enclosed you will find 2 photographs showing how we used them to display student artwork.
Take a look at more photos showing how other schools use FREEstanding dividers for art and science projects.