Screenflex Room Dividers ~ Part 1 of 6 Charter School Interview
Over the next several days, we will be publishing an interview which recently took place between the editor of “Charter School Insider” magazine and Rich Maas, one of our Screenflex team members. Enjoy!
Information provided in this top portion will be used to formulate an introduction to the Question & Answer section.
1. Company Name: Screenflex Portable Partitions Inc.
2. Location of headquarters: Lake Zurich, IL 60047
3. Year Company Founded: 1989
4. Please provide a description of your company’s mission and the scope of its primary products/services? At Screenflex we design, manufacture and market incredibly well made portable acoustical room dividers to help our customers make much more efficient use of their facilities.
5. How long has your company served the education sector? When did it begin serving charter schools? We began serving the education market in the early 1990’s. While I am not precisely sure when we received the first order from a Charter School, I know Charter Schools found a “home” with Screenflex dividers several years ago. Accordingly, we exhibited at our first charter School Convention in Albuquerque in 2007 and have been an exhibitor every year since then.
6. What are the important business challenges your company will be discussing with clients and potential customers at your booth during the National Charter Schools Conference? None. Our mission at the conference is not to discuss business challenges but rather listen to what the attendees have to say. If they are interested in learning how educators across the globe are making efficient and economical use of their space with our portable dividers, we will be more than happy to show them.