- Screenflex products have been safely in use worldwide for over 20 years in churches, schools, child care centers, restaurants, airports, hospitals, office buildings, convention centers and many other facilities. Our continuous success can be attributed to the overall quality and safety of our products.
- Anyone can feel safe around Screenflex Dividers:
|Small Children||U.S. Presidents||Everyone|
|Living Lord Lutheran Church
|Walter Reed Army
New York, NY
- Pyramid shaped welded steel end supports both prevent tripping hazards and provide for clear vision when moving the divider.
- Similar to “The Great Pyramid” our end support is wide at the base and narrow at the top for MAXIMUM stability and safety.
- Full length piano hinges connect panels every 4″ vertically, resulting in superior strength and stability without gaps between panels.
- Screenflex products are manufactured under U.S. Patents including US 6,892,784 which is titled “STABILIZED PORTABLE ROOM DIVIDER”.
- Entire Finished Product (fabric, panel core and all component parts) is fire rated under the ASTME 84 tests and has been approved for use by our federal government via GSA contract number GS-28F-0044V
- Constructed using non toxic materials and finishes
- No loose parts
- Locking casters secure dividers in place when in use.
To learn who in your neighborhood has safely been using our dividers for up to two decades, please call us at 800-553-0110. Thank you!