- Screenflex products have been safely in use worldwide for over 25 years in churches, schools, child care centers, restaurants, airports, hospitals, office buildings, convention centers and many other facilities. Our continuous success comes from our continued commitment to the overall quality and unmatched safety of our products.
- Our unique design features ensure product stability and durability which means anyone can feel safe using Screenflex Dividers:
|Small Children||U.S. Presidents||Everyone|
|Living Lord Lutheran Church
|Walter Reed Army
New York, NY
- Unique steel end supports lower the unit’s center of gravity making it extremely stable ad prevents tipping. This design also allows for clear sight lines when moving the divider.
- Full-length piano hinges connect panels every 4″ vertically, resulting in superior strength and stability without gaps between panels.
- Screenflex products are manufactured under U.S. Patents including US 6,892,784.
- The entire finished product (fabric, panel core and all parts) is fire rated under the ASTME 84 tests. Screenflex units are approved for use by our federal government via GSA contract number GS-28F-0044V
- Constructed using non-toxic materials and finishes
- No loose parts
- Locking casters secure dividers in place.
For a list of happy Screenflex customers in your neighborhood, please call us at 800-553-0110.